Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ALEX® Jr. Click Click Camera

ALEX® Jr. Click Click CameraI am an avid photographer and I always have a camera at the ready. Seeing this toy at the bookstore, I thought how adorable, now my son can carry around a camera just like Mom! But no, this toy is actually very stupid, no matter what button you click, it makes a baby giggling sound... why? I don't get it. The camera clicking sounds are great if not often enough. I wish it would just make a click sound when you click the button or said smile then click... Something that is actually related to taking pictures. My son sees me take pictures and observes what goes on while I'm doing it. Whether I say "Cheese?" or "smile" or "Look here!" Anything relevant to taking pictures would have been great. I gave it two stars for the mere fact that it looks like a camera and has the cute click button with the click sound (even thought its a minute after you push the button!)

I bought this for my one year old and she just loves it. The button to take the picture is a little hard for her to push but she smiles anytime I hit it. She can easily hit the button on the front that plays music. She loves to look at her reflection in the camera too!

Buy ALEX® Jr. Click Click Camera Now

The camera is very cute. We received it as a gift and it was branded Hap P Kid Toys. The exact camera is 7.99 without the Alex Toys brand. I do love Alex Toys, but I don't think the name justifies the additional $5.00.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KCB2VE/?tag=bing2012-34-20

It's not my favorite toy, but she loves it.

Read Best Reviews of ALEX® Jr. Click Click Camera Here

No comments:

Post a Comment