Saturday, November 9, 2013

B. Wheeee-ls

B. Wheeee-lsCARS: I am constantly searching for simple, safe, soft toys that don't require batteries for my now 6-month old son. I was really excited when I purchased these B. cars. My son really enjoys them They are beautiful cars! They are mainly soft plastic, colorful and do not require batteries. When you pull them back, they go forward. I also like the fact that all B. toys are BPA-, PVCand phthalate-free. NOTE: Two of the cars do have some hard plastic parts, and all four cars have hard wheels. So while they are softer than most cars, a baby cannot safely roll over them without any fear of injury.)

PRICE: I bought these same cars for $8.50 at Target, so I don't understand why Amazon is charging $21.99 for the same product (as of 9/23/2011).

My son got these cars for his first birthday and they are one of his favorite toys. We take them places quite often and they are always a hit with kids of all ages. Kids love to make them run off a coffee table, have races or crash them into each other. We have even tied balloons to them and had them tow the balloons around the house. Very fun, durable and the soft wheels won't scratch your coffee table. I highly recommend these cars!

Buy B. Wheeee-ls Now

It's great to have a non-battery operated toy in the house. Each toy either jingles or rattles. You pull it back and watch it go. My 8 month old loves it. She can pull it back herself. The company has great values too.

Read Best Reviews of B. Wheeee-ls Here

I love these and so does my 13 month old, but if your going to get them or any B. toys I suggest going to Target as they are about half the price!

Want B. Wheeee-ls Discount?

These cars are so cute. I had gotten them as a present for a friend and was excited to buy them for my own daughter. However I noticed when we got to the car that a couple of them were "chipped". I immediately went back in the store to exchange them, but when I inspected the other boxes of cars I found that you could just scratch off some of the plastic/paint from the toys. My daughter puts everything in her mouth so if I could easily scratch it off with my finger I can only imagine what she would get in her mouth. I'm sure they are great toys, but not worth the risk if your child puts toys in their mouth.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment