Monday, November 4, 2013

BABY PUPS - blue dog

BABY PUPS - blue dogMy son carries this toy everywhere! He has spilled tons on it and everytime it comes fully clean in the wash.

Bought this for my doggie loving stepson he LOVED it. Very soft, durable easy to throw in the wash!! I may buy a pink on for my god daughter!!

Buy BABY PUPS - blue dog Now

We got this puppy for our new grandson. His big sister had a similar TY bear. She is four now and still takes it everywhere. This is the softest, most durable 'lovey' a baby can have. And just throw it in the washer when it needs it. Extremely durable, cuddly and lovable. And the perfect size to drag around.

Read Best Reviews of BABY PUPS - blue dog Here

We got this puppy to be a diaper cake topperand he's perfect! Small enough, but not tinyand super soft and cute!

Want BABY PUPS - blue dog Discount?

My son loves this puppy. I love this because it is machine washable but I don't use the dryer. I have two so I can alternate. I will buy this again if I need to.

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment