Monday, November 4, 2013

Doctor Who 10" Adipose Plush Toy

Doctor Who 10' Adipose Plush ToyI love Dr. Who, but when a friend of mine who is also a Who Head found herself going in for a kidney transplant, I had to find the perfect gift, and this was it! Who cares that my friend is 39! It's very soft and cuddly, and another one may end up at my house!

I bought this for a friend of mine. It's very good quality and super cute. She loved it. There were talks of building an army :D

Buy Doctor Who 10" Adipose Plush Toy Now

Too expensive but very cute. Not too soft either. But if you like Dr. Who you won't be disappointed. High quality item.

Read Best Reviews of Doctor Who 10" Adipose Plush Toy Here

I got this to give as a gift and its just as a described, a must have for any Doctor Who fan.

Want Doctor Who 10" Adipose Plush Toy Discount?

I bought this as a gift for myself since I love Doctor Who and have been looking at this little guy for months now. I didn't expect him to be so soft and cuddly. He has become my bedtime buddy and his been named Pip (short for Pipsqueak). I definitely plan on getting one for my little girl when she is old enough to watch and understand Doctor Who. Bottom line: totally worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment