Monday, November 4, 2013

Baltic Amber Teething Bundle - Amber Teething Necklace & Tooth Tissues

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace with BONUS Tooth TissuesThese teething necklaces are great! We had the worst drooly, red-eyed, wouldn't eat or sleep teething monster you could imagine, from 2.5 months until about 6.5 months when we got the necklace--and amazingly, not one bad teething episode since! But keep a couple things in mind: the lighter and milkier the amber, the better it works. Don't buy Cognac or Cherry or Olive or any of those darker colors. If you can get milk or butter or honey amber, get those, they work the best. Even the multicolored ones work great, as long as they have some of those light and milky amber beads mixed in. Also, make sure the necklace is the right size for your baby. One that is too long poses a strangulation hazard and also won't alwasy sit right up against their skin as it should. Often the longer ones get pulled outside of baby's shirt and, ideally, it should stay right up against the skin at all times while it's being worn. One more thing, it's a teething NECKLACE for a reason. Wearing it as an anklet or bracelet (as one of the reviewers mentioned doing, then complained it didn't work) won't do anything for teething. The closer the amber is to the sight of pain you're using it to alleviate, the better.

My 2 year old daughter has worn this necklace since right after her birth. She has had absolutely no tooth related pain or crying and she has a mouthful of teeth. I highly recommend this necklace for your child and hope you have the same great experience as my daughter. I swear by it and will buy more if we have more kids.

Buy Baltic Amber Teething Bundle - Amber Teething Necklace & Tooth Tissues Now

My cousin recommended this teething necklace after using it for her two boys. I got it for my 3 month old baby boy when he started teething. It's not girly looking on him at all. I think it works but my husband is not sold on the idea.

Read Best Reviews of Baltic Amber Teething Bundle - Amber Teething Necklace & Tooth Tissues Here

We love this necklace. Teething was hard for my little one for her first 3 teeth (before necklace). The next two were so much easier. I have told so many people about it. I thought it sounded crazy and figured it wouldnt work, before I got it, and then we tried it. It was a world of a difference. My little one has it on 24/7 except in the bath. At night we wrap it around her ankle (just to be safe). My 7 month old has 5 teeth already and more on the way, so I'm so thankful for finding this necklace.

Want Baltic Amber Teething Bundle - Amber Teething Necklace & Tooth Tissues Discount?

Not sure if this teething necklace has helped at all... but it is awfully cute. Lots of comments on how adorable it is from friends and families.

No comments:

Post a Comment