Monday, November 4, 2013

Bunnies By The Bay Plush Toy

Bunnies By The Bay Plush Toy, BlossomMy granddaughter loved her Silly Buddy we had to order extras so she'd have one when the other was being washed (they hold up great in both washer and dryer)! She's 3 and still insists on having hers at bedtime or anytime she is stressed. Knew right away when her baby brother was on the way that I'd be buying more. Also purchased two more for a friend having twins.

I expected this giraffe to be a little more stuffed based upon the picture (which looks like a stuffed animal). This is really more of a lovey without any stuffing. I kept it, and my son likes it a little but I'm not sure it was worth the price.

Buy Bunnies By The Bay Plush Toy Now

I received the frog version of this for my daughter, and it has been her favorite for almost three years now. I was thrilled to find this giraffe for a friend's baby shower. The floppy arms and legs are easy for little ones to grasp. It's super soft and has held up incredibly well through numerous washes.

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies By The Bay Plush Toy Here

My son LOVES his bunny. Is has been his favorite thing since he was born and now 3 years later he still huls him around everywhere. We loves that it feels like he has no stuffing. He is thin and soft and perfect. I am purchasing another one for my new baby cause he too has taken a liking to it.

Want Bunnies By The Bay Plush Toy Discount?

This is a small, floppy bunny that my 9 month old loves to clutch as he goes to sleep. It is safer than a square of fabric because it cannot cover his face. When he is older, it will be a sweet Easter decoration for me and a reminder of those precious baby days. That is, if he will give it up. I think this is a great baby gift, too.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment