Monday, November 11, 2013

Bath Squirters - Dinos In Bag

Bath Squirters - Dinos In BagThese are very cute little bath toys, and my 2 year old daughter has LOVED them, but four months of regular use has led to the insides being completely covered in mildew/mold stuff. The squirter aspect has been somewhat disappointing, I find them hard to get water into and out of and although it has gotten a little easier with time my daughter still can't work them herself (and I think it's this inability to easily squeeze all the water out that has led to the mildewing).

I purchased these along with a few other dinosaur toys for a little boy having his 2nd birthday. He loves dinosaurs and taking baths so they were perfect for him. Really adorable.

Buy Bath Squirters - Dinos In Bag Now

These dinosaur bath squirters are great! I initially bought these for cake decorations for my son's first birthday. They were a hit on his cake. He now plays with them every night in the bath. They are easy to clean and squirt very well. A good size for little hands.

Read Best Reviews of Bath Squirters - Dinos In Bag Here

These are really adorable and fun. I had one deformed one in my set but wrote directly to Alex and they replaced the whole set in less than a week!! They were a present but I wanted to keep them for myself!

Want Bath Squirters - Dinos In Bag Discount?

These are awesome bath toys, my 11 month son loves them and plays with them both inside and out of the bath tub. They are not hard to squirt like some other squirters. Good product

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment