Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bounce & Giggle - Elephant

Bounce & Giggle - ElephantReceived elephant as Christmas gift for 9 month old son. Elephant is extremely hard to activate and music and vibration last for only a few seconds. Don't waste your money.

I really like the music and vibration of this toy, but it's very hard to activate, even for me...there's no way an infant can trigger it alone, IMHO.

Buy Bounce & Giggle - Elephant Now

Like the othe reviews have said... the activation switch is hard to press making it impossible for baby to do (my daughter tries over and over to her disappointment). Additionally, once activated the vibration and music only last a few second then it is back to fighting with the switch. I wouldn't recommend wasting your money!

Read Best Reviews of Bounce & Giggle - Elephant Here

My 7 month old son loves this thing... for about 8 seconds! That's the longest it vibrates for and once it is done, he seems to loose interest. It would be a lot better if it ran for a longer time when the button is pushed.

Want Bounce & Giggle - Elephant Discount?

My son is almost 6 months and LOVES putting the nose and ears in his mouth. The vibration must feel good on his gums. The issue is that it only vibrates in 5 second intervals. I have to keep pressing the nose over and over and over again! Cute and makes baby happy, but really annoys me!

No comments:

Post a Comment