Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bright Starts Wish and Wave Toy, Pretty in Pink

Bright Starts Wish and Wave Toy, Pretty in Pinki would really recommend this toy, very easy to handle by babies, it gives new music every time they shake it, and there is a in/off button for the music. lovely.

I thought this rattle toy would be perfect for my 4 month old, but I was dissapointed when it arrived & didn't work. The on/off switch was in the on position & the batteries were already dead, and you can't change them out. The reason I'm still giving 3 stars is that it is still a very cute rattle & she enjoys playing with it anyways. I'm just dissapointed that it doesn't make the "magical sounds". Also Amazon is awesome because I requested a refund & they didn't even make me send the toy back, great customer service.

Buy Bright Starts Wish and Wave Toy, Pretty in Pink Now

Okay the title is a bit of a joke. Our daughter loves this thing, she couldn't really start using it herself until about six months old. She waves it around, hits it on things, sucks on the rattle part. But this thing has a mind of it's own! I don't know if the batteries are dying or what but I'll be on the other side of the room changing the baby and suddenly we hear it go off! Talk about creepy! Other than that and the fact once it dies that's it (You can't change batteries in Bright Starts items) it's great!

Read Best Reviews of Bright Starts Wish and Wave Toy, Pretty in Pink Here

WHEN I BOUGT THIS RATTLE IT CAME WITH A BUNCH OF OTHERS IT WAS ADORABLE!!! BUT THE PLASTIC WAS CHEAP

AND I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS ONLY BECAUS HOW CHEAP IT LOOKS AND MADE!! KC

Want Bright Starts Wish and Wave Toy, Pretty in Pink Discount?

No way a 3 month old could rattle this about like package age range states. This is super cute, love the sounds, but daughter can't begin to use this...it's bigger than her practically.

No comments:

Post a Comment