Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gund Swingsley Monkey 11" Plush (Colors may vary)

Gund Swingsley Monkey 11' PlushA best friend lost her nephew who was eight. He had one of the medium brown monkeys that he carried around with him every where he went. To help ease the pain of my best friends two boys I bought two of the monkeys so when they are thinking of their cousin they can hug their monkey and talk to Mason. Thank you very much!

Purchased this for my one year old grand daughter as she really seems to like monkeys. First of all, the picture of it is deceiving. The one I received is not light tan, but very dark brown. Kept it despite the color. Grand daughter occasionally looks at it but prefers the light pink one I also gave her for her birthday.

Buy Gund Swingsley Monkey 11" Plush (Colors may vary) Now

I'm a full grown adult, and I love this monkey. He has the sweetest experession, and he's soft and huggable. Trust me. You want one.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Swingsley Monkey 11" Plush (Colors may vary) Here

Cute and super soft!!! I bought two and my boys love them! It didn't have an option for picking which one I wanted though, but they sent me 2 of the middle ones. I am very happy with the purchase!

Want Gund Swingsley Monkey 11" Plush (Colors may vary) Discount?

super soft, my son is 2 and he loves monkeys, he is going to take this little monkey every where with him.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment