Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Ittybit

Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, IttybitI received Itty Bit as a present before my baby was born. I figured it would just sit on the shelf as a decoration since none of my other children played with stuffed animals when they were babies. I was wrong! As soon as my baby was old enough to sit up and hold onto something, it became his favorite. Whenever he sees it his eyes light up and he smiles the biggest smile. Itty Bit is small -just the right size for baby to snuggle. It is also very soft with nothing dangerous for baby to chew off. The small size also makes it a great "security" item since it tucks nicely into the diaper bag. The only con is that if your baby loves it as much as mine, you will need to buy more than one while the other is washing or in case you loose it.

I am an adult who collects stuffed animals and this cute little bunny, Ittybit, is my favorite yet! He is made of the softest, cuddly-est fabric and stuffing I ever felt and his pose is so endearing! I recommend purchasing Ittybit for every young child and adult you know!

Buy Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Ittybit Now

Bought this bunny from Amazon for my niece's baby shower, but I had a hard time getting it away from my 10-year-old daughter to wrap it! It's extremely soft and cuddly, and most importantly, has no buttons or other glued or sewed on attachments that can come off in a baby's mouth. Eyes and nose are done as stitching and are smooth and blend in well with the bunny's fur. A perfect little "cuddly" for a baby to bond with and keep for a long time. I will buy the Ittybit stuffed animals again in the future.

Read Best Reviews of Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Ittybit Here

I purchased this bunny for my newborn girl's first Easter it is just adorable, and so incredibly soft! I know she'll treasure this little guy for years to come. I almost want to buy another one for myself!

Want Bunnies by the Bay Wee Plush, Ittybit Discount?

I actually was pushing a little French lovey to be my daughter's special stuffed animal, but as soon as she was old enough to show a preference she picked this little bunny instead. It's so incredibly soft, I can see why she loves it. Now we have an extra one hidden away just in case -I'm grateful that the price is reasonable so that we're able to keep a backup.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment