Saturday, November 2, 2013

Parents Little MD

Parents Little MDI bought this to lower my daughter's anxiety level whenever we go to the pediatrician's office. Last time we went there, although my baby (20 months) was still in distress, she was curious and gutsy enough to exchange stethoscopes with the doctor. I agree with one of the reviewers that the stethoscope can't be inserted into the baby's ears. I think the toy is cute and my baby plays with it from time to time (she learned how to give me shots and then comfort me; she's really good at role-playing), however I think it's expensive and a bit odorous (I washed the bag, but after a while it borrowed that smell again probably from the wood pieces).

So disappointed in this product. The pieces aren't even close to realistic which is why I wanted to get it. The thermometer is cloth, so you can't wipe it clean after it's been in a kids mouth, the stethoscope ear pieces are also cloth so they don't go in the kids ears (they just flop around), and the otoscope is a bug eye lens so you can't see anything through it. My kid has no interest in it and I'm really sorry I wasted my time with it.

Buy Parents Little MD Now

I struggled to find a good alternative to the popular Fisher Price kit and am very happy with this product. My 21 month old loves it too. The first kit we received was missing the wooden syringe, so I ordered returned it and ordered another one.....only to find that it was missing the same part! I contacted the supplier who contacted the manufacturer who quickly sent out the missing part great service from both.

Read Best Reviews of Parents Little MD Here

No comments:

Post a Comment