Thursday, November 28, 2013

Disney Mini Aurora Sleeping Beauty Plush Doll -- 11'' H

Disney Mini Aurora Sleeping Beauty Plush Doll -- 11'' HMy (3 year old) daughter loves this doll. Aurora is her favorite (mostly because of the pink dress!), and she has barely put this thing down since she got it. I love that it's smaller than the other line of Disney Princess dolls -takes up less space in her already crowded stuffed animal infestation! I will say that the light pink section around the top (the peplum, if you will!) has already started to fray after only a week of ownership. Definitely a design flaw because it had raw edges to begin with. My daughter doesn't seem to care, but I know that it will only get worse. That would be my only complaint. Other than that, it seems very well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment