Sunday, November 24, 2013

Disney Tigger

Disney TiggerI give these to everyone with a newborn and Gund makes a great stuffed Tigger. I like Tigger and I love for little ones to remember him from their earliest days. We need more Tiggers and less Eyores in life!

Cute and soft. But, not as soft as Pooh Bear. Adults will love it. I think kids might enjoy it too. :-)

Buy Disney Tigger Now

I've bought my granddaughter the Gund Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger plush toys so far, and I've gotta admit Tigger is my favorite, right down to his little curly tail. :)

Read Best Reviews of Disney Tigger Here

Perfect for hugging by a toddler! Very plush! Exactly what you would expect from the picturegood height, color and softness. Looks just like the real Tigger!

Want Disney Tigger Discount?

Not only was this toy larger than I believed it would be, but also it was a truly jarring orange. I returned it for something smaller and not as brightly colored.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment