Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fisher-Price Potty time Elmo

Fisher-Price Potty time ElmoI bought this toy for my "almost-ready-to-potty-train" daughter hoping it would give her a gentle nudge. She loves Elmo and I thought it would keep her interest. The doll itself is cute and the sounds and comments he makes are cute but whatever sensor is in him to let him know he's on the potty are waaaaaay too exact for a potty-training toddler. My daughter has been saddened several times when she takes Elmo to the potty and sits him down only to be told that its too late. The doll itself doesn't sit well enough on the potty to have a sensor that exact. Perhaps the MOST disappointing factor of this toy is that it said it came with the Potty Elmo DVD when, in fact, it only comes with a "highlights" DVD. I bought this for the DVD and the doll and potty were bonus. Instead, I ended up with a doll that frustrates my toddler and a 15 minute sampler of the DVD I actually wanted.

My son loves Elmo. My mom bought him this to help him with his potty training however Elmo doesn't sit well on the potty. It's too small. Plus even when you put him on the potty he sometimes says "oops elmo didn't get to the potty". My son still likes it because he loves elmo but he can't use it for it's intended purpose.

Buy Fisher-Price Potty time Elmo Now

We bought this for our daughter for Easter she played with it alot she enjoys giving Elmo his milk and taking the underwear on and off. However the potty that he comes with is very small and very heard even for me to keep him balanced on it, they need to make the potty bigger for him to sit on. I like how if Elmo doesnt get to the potty he will comment that accidents happen. The DVD only has clips of the Elmo goes potty movie. But is short enough my two year old will watch parts of it. Overall she likes the toy.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Potty time Elmo Here

Awkward for a 2 year old to operate. Elmo doesn't sit on the potty very well.

Want Fisher-Price Potty time Elmo Discount?

I thought this toy sounded so great, but reality is it isn't so great. Hard for Elmo to sit on the toilet. Hard for my daughter to give Elmo his drink she tries putting it to his mouth and he keeps complaining about being thirsty so she ends up losing interest. I'd say it's a fine toy if I had paid $20, but given I didn't I wouldn't purchase it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment