Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sesame Fly with Elmo Ride-On

Sesame Fly with Elmo Ride-OnMy son is 9 months old, and he is in love with his Fly With Elmo Ride On! He needs help to actually ride the toy since he is not quite big enough to get on it and push himself, but he scoots it and plays with it by himself all over the living room. It has lots of buttons to push, sounds and music, and the propeller lights up as it spins. The wings also have propellers that he can turn to make a ratcheting noise. Under the seat is a storage compartment that he loves to hide blocks and such in. Each side has a little window that he can open or close to reveal different characters. The Elmo on the front of it moves and talks. We have only had this toy for a few weeks, and I swear that the baby is going to wear out the batteries from playing with it constantly! As I have mentioned, he needs supervision with it. This is in part because of his small stature. The plastic wheels are slippery on our laminate flooring though, and the airplane has the potential to tip over if you have an especially rough child. As with any toy, supervision is recommended. My baby has enjoyed this toy, so its money well spent.

I bought this toy a couple of months ago for my 14 months old girl. She loves this plane. She opens the compartment and puts her toys there, pushes the plane on the floor. She doesn't ride it much though. It's very colorfull and entertaining. I gave it 4 stars because there is one problem with it: the sound of motor is so loud, you cannot hear Elmo at all! I wish the manufacturer adjusted it somehow. Overall, I am pleased with it.

Buy Sesame Fly with Elmo Ride-On Now

I bought this item for Christmas for my nephew because I had not seen anything like it in stores. It was better than I thought! The front end of the toy really does whirl around and Elmo dances at the same time! The price was great also. Needless to say, this was by far my nephew's favorite Christmas toy. He wouldnt get off of it!!!!!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Sesame Fly with Elmo Ride-On Here



This toy is as cute as they come. It has tons of "bells and whistles" lights and music. It took at little bit before our 20 month old would ride it, but watching it was really fun too. It wasn't long (the next day) before she was riding it and 6 weeks later, she's still loving it!

Want Sesame Fly with Elmo Ride-On Discount?

I got this for my son's 2nd birthday. He loves all things Elmo, and airplanes, so it was the perfect toy that combined both his loves. The toy itself is okay, but within the first day after opening his gift, the propeller stopped working. in fact, any moving parts stopped working altogether. Now he just rides around in it, and pushes buttons for sounds. The wings fold up, though, so it is more compact for storing. Also, he likes the underseat storage.

The reason I am giving it less than 3 stars is the fact that, as other reviewers have pointed out, it tips fairly easy. However, he is a bit older/bigger than the ideal for this toy, so he is able to prevent most of the falls. Though, he has fallen once or twice.

A bit overpriced for a ride-on that doesn't work properly, but he still likes it because it is Elmo, and it is an airplane. I am just disappointed in the poor construction and the even poorer design.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment