Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fisher-Price Rock-A-Stack - Pink

Fisher-Price Rock-A-Stack - PinkFisher Price always makes cool toys. I had one of these when I was a baby and enjoyed playing with it. My daughter's nursery is decorated in pink and I'll admit that was the prevailing reason for purchasing this particular item. Still great.

These stackable rings are similar to the other stackable rings by Fisher Price. My daughter loves them because the top one has little beads in it to make a rattle sound when she shakes it. I love it because it is girlie colors! It's worth the money to have a toy that is cute and my daughter loves.

Buy Fisher-Price Rock-A-Stack - Pink Now

My daughter is almost six months old and LOVES this toy! The top ring has a couple of beads in it or something that makes it rattle, which makes it even more fun for her. She is constantly knocking it over, pulling the rings off, and playing with each part of the toy. I highly recommend this!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Rock-A-Stack - Pink Here

No comments:

Post a Comment