Saturday, November 30, 2013

Gund Brogan 17" Golden Brown Bear

Gund Brogan 17' Golden Brown BearI have bears from many companies, some foreign and a few more expensive than Gund. However, the Gund bears are the cutest and most cuddly that I have.

Beautiful bear. Bought for my newborn nephew

for Christmas for his first teddy bear. Always

bought the babies in the family a Gund bear

as their first. They are the best.

Buy Gund Brogan 17" Golden Brown Bear Now

I purchased this bear for my niece's new baby. The bear has the cutest face, the fur is beautiful, just the right size. The next new baby is getting this bear as well.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Brogan 17" Golden Brown Bear Here

I bought this bear for my 1 year old grandson for Christmas. Unfortunately, my 1 1/2 year old granddaughter loved it so much, she would not let anyone take it away! Now I need another one for him. This bear is very soft and cuddly.

Want Gund Brogan 17" Golden Brown Bear Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment