Saturday, November 30, 2013

Haba Mouse In The House Clutching Figure

Haba Mouse In The House Clutching FigureI purchased this for my son when he was around 5 months old. The mouse makes a cute squeaking sound. He LOVED it then and now, at 10 months still loves the mouse. Would have given 5 stars, but I had to shorten the mouse's tail because it was a choking hazard.

I wanted to comment on the reviewer who said the tail is not a choking hazard. This is not a theory my son tried to swallow the tail and was literally choking on it. I caught it quickly and shortened the tail to about 2 in. long and this was never a problem again.

I still recommend the toy because he loved it and the issue is an easy fix.

The product is interesting, but the rat seems a bit too small and can be detached from the house. Prefer it to have a string secured to the house.

Buy Haba Mouse In The House Clutching Figure Now

I bought this for my son when he was probably two months old. His older brothers (2 and 3 at the time) took it over. It's something that is loved by all the boys. A good sturdy toy, well made like all haba toys. I like haba toys because they last through lots of rough boy play.

The tail isn't a choking hazard. It'd made to strict European standards. We are getting another one because our puppy liked it. I guess the mouse was too much of a temptation for him. You can also purchase an extra mouse one jingles and one squeaks.

Read Best Reviews of Haba Mouse In The House Clutching Figure Here

No comments:

Post a Comment