Thursday, November 7, 2013

Little Drummer

Little DrummerI purchased this toy for my granddaughter's first birthday. She has other toys made by this manufacturer and they have been fabulous. However, this drum broke only one week after her birthday. The surface of the drum split apart completely. It wasn't abused in anyway, just played with normally. I will be returning it and purchasing something else.

The box arrived on time with all the comtents. My husband open it and and hit it maybe five time then froze and looked at me because the drum head just broke.. To make me feel better he said our son would have broke this faster than me.

I can understand if this product was to be seen and not touched but it is made to hit. So dont buy this if you plan on using it, but it will make a nice decorative conversation piece.

Buy Little Drummer Now

I purchased this item for my son's first Christmas (he had just turned 1 yo). I feel the item is constructionally sound nothing has cracked, fallen off, split, et cetera after being handled roughly by my one year old (who drops items or tests their sounds when drumming it against other items). It is a perfect size to be carried, makes a nice drumming sound (vs some of the plastic versions out there).

Read Best Reviews of Little Drummer Here

I purchased this toy for my toddler son for Christmas. Literally, within 10 minutes of it being opened, the top of the drum had been ripped through. He is not a rough child and was not using excessive force with the toy. The drum was also smaller than I expected.

On a positive note, it was a beautiful toy. Loved the colors!

ALSO, I contacted customer service and they IMMEDIATELY offered a different (replacement) toy! What a GREAT company!

Want Little Drummer Discount?

My little niece loves this toy! It is string and really has stood up to the test of a rowdy 2 yr old! Great item.

No comments:

Post a Comment