Sunday, November 24, 2013

Musical Infant Stimulation - Black, White & Red Mobile

Musical Infant Stimulation - Black, White & Red MobileIf you are looking for a more baby-appropriate mobile (as opposed to picking out a mobile that matches the bedding), this one is great. And unlike the Wimmer Ferguson Infant Stim mobile, which is stable and non-musical, this one turns around and also has a windup that plays Braham's Lullaby. Before I bought it, I wondered how the stim cards would be inserted.....You slide the sturdy cards into plastic sleeves on the underside of the red, black, and white pyramids. It's a tight fit so they stay in place nicely. All in all, this mobile would be a true gift to your baby as opposed to the mobiles that match the room decor, which is really more of a gift to yourself. :)

Great shapes and designs for activating baby's brain, but very flimsy crank-style music/motion dial that only lasts about three minutes. I took the shapes off and put them on another mobile base with remote control music that lasts 30 minutes.

Buy Musical Infant Stimulation - Black, White & Red Mobile Now

Overall this was a great investment! My 7 week old daughter seems to love it. It really holds her attention! My only criticism would be that it is a wind-up device and the mobile doesn't spin for very long. I would be more than willing to spend a little more for it if it had a battery-powered motor. Also it would be nice if you had an option to turn the music off as it is a bit loud for her to fall asleep to. But I'm definitely happy with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Musical Infant Stimulation - Black, White & Red Mobile Here

My daughter is 2 months old, and ALREADY loves this mobile. She adores it and is so happy when she wakes up from a nap-she smiles and "talks" to the images. When I turn the knob for it to play music and spin, she REALLY loves it. It comes with extra cards to change out the images, which is awesome.

Someone noted they wished it could spin/play music longer than it does, and I agree. I wish it could turn on and stay on for maybe 20 min....but then it would require batteries. I also think it is a bit flimsy, and I had to jimmy-rig it to fit on my very thick and sturdy crib. It seems designed to fit on a thin barred crib.

Anyway I still give it 5 stars even though it isn't EVERYTHING I might want in a mobile, because I really wanted black, white, and red images for my baby, and this is pretty much IT for that on the market. Kudos to Baby Genius for filling that niche!

Want Musical Infant Stimulation - Black, White & Red Mobile Discount?

My 2 month old loves this mobile! She can see the strong contrast which allows her to begin to track the items. She stays entertained for a good 15 minutes in her crib. The 3 downfalls are: the cards are a little too tight of a fit and make it difficult to insert into the bottom of the shapes, although you are secure in knowing they won't fall out on baby! 2) the music does not last long enough & 3) it would be nice if you could pivot the mobile out of the way when you put baby in or out of the crib. Overall, this product does what it is supposed to-gain baby's attention and keep her entertained.

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment