Tuesday, November 26, 2013

PlanToys Pull-Along Caterpillar

PlanToys Pull-Along CaterpillarI bought this cute caterpillar for my daughter when she was about 13 months old. She loves pulling this little caterpillar all over the place. It has the cutest little wobble and is just so darn stinking cute! It's a good weight because of it's high quality materials. Which is good because it keeps the toy from flipping over when my daughter decides to run and pull it. Smooth round corners with very durable paint. It has a kind of rubber on it's feet/wheels so it can grip/crawl on the smoothest of surfaces. My only slight complaint is that I wish the string was a bit longer. But that is because my daughter is really tall. It would also be nice to see it come in other colors. Those two things though have no impact on me recommending this toy over and over again to any parent. My daughter plays REALLY rough with toys! This little caterpillar still looks new after all my daughter has put it though. Because of it's great quality, I've decided to buy all my daughter's toy foods for her kitchen from this company as well. Great product, you won't be disappointed!

Very sweet little catepillar-I would definitely recommend if you've got a "puller" in your brood. I have realized now, after a few attempts of different kinds of pull toys, that I have two "pushers", so neither of them wanted to pull this little guy behind them. That was a little disappointing because it's never ever been played with and while it's not expensive, it's still not cheap. I can't find the receipt because it got lost amongst the Christmas mayhem, so we'll give this to someone else eventually.

Buy PlanToys Pull-Along Caterpillar Now

Movement is rather subtle, but still cute. Does not flip over easily and is made of high quality materials. Seems very durable.

Read Best Reviews of PlanToys Pull-Along Caterpillar Here

My toddler (16 months) uses Mr. Caterpillar like a little push car. When he tries to pull Mr. Pillar, Pillar tips easily and often ends up being dragged along on his side. Mr. Pillar is not easily righted. However, Mr. Pillar is exceptionally cute, and my son seems to enjoy pushing him around the floor with his other cars. Perhaps when he's a little older, my child will be less enthusiastic with his pulling, and Mr. Pillar will be able to wobble along sedately (and adorably) behind him.

ETA: AT 18 months, my son is rocking this all over the house.

Want PlanToys Pull-Along Caterpillar Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment