Monday, November 25, 2013

Rubie's Cute As Can Be Pink Fairy Tutu Costume

Rubie's Cute As Can Be Pink Fairy Tutu Costume - ToddlerAs there was no actual measurement specified anywhere & the only detail provided was that it would fit a toddler between ages 1 & 2, I was initially hesitant to buy it. My daughter is small built & I bought this dress for her 2nd birthday. So I was really hoping this dress wouldn't be too big for her. But when I opened the package, I was thrilled with the colors & how lovely the dress looked. It was just perfect & fitted her really well except for the strap which kept sliding off. So, I just fixed it with a little stitch.

I ordered this for my 2 year old's up-coming 2nd birthday. As soon as she saw it, she said "Wow"! It looks just like the picture in person. Fits to a T on her. It even arrived a day early. & You can't beat the price of this, either.

Buy Rubie's Cute As Can Be Pink Fairy Tutu Costume Now

No comments:

Post a Comment