Monday, November 4, 2013

Sassy Chime Along Developmental Toy

Sassy Chime Along Developmental Toy, FrogI originally bought this item as a gift for my niece, but my dog heard the pleasant sound and had to have it. So i bought two and now i have a happy niece and nibbler. The sound is really pleasant and easy to make.

My daughter is fascinated by texture. The multiple frills on this toy ensures that my daughter keeps scratching at it, grabbing it, and petting it. The chime inside seems to make her happy, she opens her mouth very wide, laughs, and smiles.

I leave this toy hanging on the side of her crib when she sleeps. When she wakes up she likes to bat it around. This serves two purposes. It lets me know that she is awake and keeps her entertained while I'm getting to her.

This toy does not need to be dangling in order for my daughter to have fun with it. I will often give it to her to play with. She chews on it and shakes it around so that she can hear the rattle. I have seen no signs of fraying and the toy still looks like new, even after five months.

Buy Sassy Chime Along Developmental Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment