Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stoller Fun Advice Book

Stoller Fun Advice BookNice book by I wish it has more pages including space for the shower pictures.

It's just what you see, the ribbon is an actual ribbon. I thought it was a good price. I wanted something for guests to sign for the baby shower, and something that is easily stored. I know the shower book will be something that is just a keepsake, not something you will keep out, so I didn't want a big fancy one. This one is NOT hardback, the only reason I'm putting 4 instead of 5 stars. But the fact it is paper may be easier for the mom-to-be just to stick in her baby book. Inside it has cute, color pages, completely blank... so guests can write anything they want. It's labeled as advice book, but it can used as anything due to the blank pages.

Buy Stoller Fun Advice Book Now

No comments:

Post a Comment