Monday, December 9, 2013

Baby Dolls: Nicole Doll by Kids Preferred

Baby Dolls: Nicole Doll by Kids PreferredIlooked at 10,000 dolls before this one spoke to me( not literally). I was looking for a gift for my two year old granddaughter. Perfect

A little smaller than I thought it would be; however, my granddaughter was very pleased with her new dolly and I say that's what matters.

Buy Baby Dolls: Nicole Doll by Kids Preferred Now

I bought this doll for my 1 year old granddaughter because it looks so cute & colorful & it had great reviews. My granddaughter could care less about it. The one fault it has, is that it had a hole on top of the hat (from the little plastic hanging thing that they put on products to hang in the stores.) The hat is knit so it keeps unraveling & the hole is getting bigger. Not very durable. Waste of money. But it is cute. Maybe other little girls will like it but my granddaughter doesn't.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Dolls: Nicole Doll by Kids Preferred Here

I got 2 for my daughter (22 months). She doesn't play with them but she needs them when she takes a nap at daycare or go to sleep at home.

The doll is small, soft, and cute. I wash them several times a week (since July 2012) and they still look the same.

Want Baby Dolls: Nicole Doll by Kids Preferred Discount?

The doll is adorable, and perfect for toddlers. I got it for my 14 month old daughter and it is easy for her to carry around and play with.

And unlike the Bethany doll, by the same company, it is machine washable. Dunno why the difference is there...

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment