Monday, December 2, 2013

Bebe Dubon Water Filled Teether, Colors May Vary

Bebe Dubon Water Filled Frog Shaped Teether, FrogThis teether is adorable. However, I wish I had realized before purchasing that only the frog's feet (orange parts) are water filled. All of the green parts are hard plastic.

This is not a bad thing for us, because my nephew really likes to chew on hard plastic. However, if your baby likes the cooling sensation of a frozen water filled teether, this is probably not the toy for you. The water parts are too few and far between.

After trying several teethers, this one has been the best so far. The "legs" are just the right size to go into my LO's mouth without gagging him, plus the shape and overall size makes it very manageable for little not-always-well-coordinated hands. Would recommend 100%.

Buy Bebe Dubon Water Filled Teether, Colors May Vary Now

Frogs being my nursery theme for my little girl, this was another great addition. The plastic isnt too hard or too soft and keeps her busy. Feet are just the right size to put in her mouth and not gag her.

Read Best Reviews of Bebe Dubon Water Filled Teether, Colors May Vary Here

No comments:

Post a Comment