Monday, December 2, 2013

Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker

Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker, GirlWe had this given to us as a gift for our first child. It clearly is a $40 walker. No major thrills with this ever the one. It states 5 toys are very very basic and not really appealing. It also talks about lights which is only one little red light that lights up when it plays its one song. The horn doesn't beep and other button is noiseless. I would suggest going for a more expensive walker in the $60-$80 range. The wheels are also cheaply constructed.

It is a nice walker, but my 6 month old is big for his age and can't even touch the floor on the lowest setting. Not much use for us. By the time he is big enough to use the walker, he will already b walking on his own!

Buy Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker Now

My only complaint is that the battery can not be replaced, other than that I had absolutely no problems. My daughter enjoyed it very much.

Read Best Reviews of Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker Here

My grandbaby is slightly physically impaired and the seat on this is built weird with a deep sling seat and leg holes towards the front which makes it more like a chair then a walker. It needs to have a seat in it more like in her bouncer that she totally loves. Also the toys are really cheap and boring as well as once the battery runs down on the toy that's it for you. No changing the battery.

Want Safety 1st Sound 'n Lights Activity Walker Discount?

After some slight modification, this walker works great. We ordered this for our 6 month old son, and like others had stated it was a bit tall for him out of the box. Being the tinkering type, I looked at the adjustment section, disassembled it and started carving with my trusty utility knife. After a few tweaks, I had a new lower height setting that worked perfectly. It would be nice if they added more adjustments at the factory as there is plenty of room for more steps, yielding more adjustment. My son is now pushing himself backwards with ease and it looks like he may be going forwards soon! This walker is light weight, and collapses into a fairly small profile for storage. It also rolls well on our hardwood floors (I haven't tested it on carpet). The midi music is absolutely awful and really loud, so I leave it switched off at all times, but my son hasn't noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment