Friday, December 6, 2013

Chicco Toys Sing 'N Learn Orchestra

Chicco Toys Sing 'N Learn OrchestraWhen I ordered it for my daughter, I didn't know it would be so useful. It has three musical styles:Pop, Jazz and Classical. It allows to listen to each instrument (harp, piano, drum, violin and trumpet) separately and playing one composition. Each instrument and conductor sing about themselves. I like Chicco products in general, but this toy exceeded all my expectations and ones of my little daughter.

I got this toy for our 19-month-old. The "orchestra" option is amazing at showing how instruments interact while bringing music to life very educational! I bet many adults do not have this kind of notion. Sad thing there are only two songs per rhythm, for a total of 6 songs (2 classical, 2 jazz, 2 pop). The other options are kind of OK, but our little one still gets a good laugh at the fun noises. The batteries in our toy were leaking when we got it, but luckily it didn't compromise the functioning of the toy. And sad we paid 10 bucks more ($34) for it 10 days ago!!!

Buy Chicco Toys Sing 'N Learn Orchestra Now

I bought this toy for my daughter because she loves music and things that light up. This toy is really interactive and holds my daughter's attention. There are three different buttons you can choose from to learn about the musical instruments and different types of music. This toy is also really easy for my daughter to carry around with her. My only complaint is that the harp sounds VERY sexual and there is only one voice but they changed the pitch to make different voices. So overall a good toy interactive and educational toy.

Read Best Reviews of Chicco Toys Sing 'N Learn Orchestra Here

No comments:

Post a Comment