Friday, December 6, 2013

Melissa & Doug Snowman Stacker

Melissa & Doug Snowman StackerI bought this knowing that my children are above the age for most use. That said, they have had a lot of fun stacking, unstacking and making the snowman look all sorts of crazy. Our little 2 yr old neighbor, though, wow -he LOVES it.

This is a lot larger than I was expecting, which is a good thing. I have been really happy with it and like having durable holiday decorations that I'm not nervous to have little ones play with while they're here.

Purchased to use with preschoolers for a winter themed unit. I think they will love it. Pieces are sturdy and presentation is cute!

Buy Melissa & Doug Snowman Stacker Now

I really like a lot of the Melissa & Doug puzzles. I thought this was a cute puzzle/stacker that made a great Christmas gift. My 3 year old really enjoys playing with it. 2 Thumbs up!

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Snowman Stacker Here

Use it just as a Christmas decoration, or let the little ones have fun. They don't seem to care if they get the pieces on the snowman in order or not. Although it is marked for a younger child, I bought it for my 3 1/2 year old granddaughter and she seemed to enjoy it.

Want Melissa & Doug Snowman Stacker Discount?

I guess I didn't read description good but was expecting this to have so many pieces. THe two lower snowball on the body are actually four diiferent wood pieces that have to be placed opposite to make each snowball. This was way too difficult for my 2 yr. old and 18 month olds to do. Maybe next year they will be able to. ALso the paint did not hold up well on this M&D product at all. I only had this out for a month and there is paint chip everywhere on it, especially the hat. The kids seem to like it and really didn't care what order they put the pieces in, but were always excited for me to make the snowman back for them because they couldn't master it alone. I think it would have been better with just 1 piece for each of the snowballs for the body. I don't know if I would purchase this exact thing again, but love Melissa and Doug products! I hope they have some new Christmas items for next year!

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment