Sunday, December 29, 2013

Corolle Calin Laughing Bright - 12" Bald Baby with Blue Eyes

Corolle Calin Laughing Bright - 12' Bald Baby with Blue EyesMy daughter got this doll for her 2nd birthday. She is turning 3 in a few weeks and still plays with her everyday. She is a great sized doll for a toddler and very durable. This doll has gone on every grocery, and mall trip for a year, and still looks great! My daughter loves the opening and closing eyes and I love that the clothes can be removed and replaced without my help. Baby Calin can also sit on her own without a back prop, which I have come to learn is a very important part of play time.

This doll is a great value, and I would recomend it to anyone as a toddler's first baby doll. My daughter has "bathed", fed, dressed, put to bed, strolled and traveled with this doll everyday for a year! But most important, she has learned how to love and care for something else. And that is priceless.

I ordered this doll as a first birthday gift for my daughter. It seems like this doll was made just for her. It is the perfect size for her to carry around. It is also very durable. She also loves the way it smells. My older daughter even wanted to order one of these dolls for herself after she saw it! I thought it was well worth the price.

Buy Corolle Calin Laughing Bright - 12" Bald Baby with Blue Eyes Now

Considering all the concerns about the safety of toys made in China, I was happy to pay more for a doll made in France. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case as Corolle no longer makes the dolls in France, but in various countries in Asia and Europe. The one we ordered was made in China. The doll was cute as pictured and my daughter loves an older mini-Corolle that was passed down to her. This one is going back to Amazon though and I will continue to search for a doll that is not made in China.

Read Best Reviews of Corolle Calin Laughing Bright - 12" Bald Baby with Blue Eyes Here

This baby doll is perfect for my twin grandsons who have a baby sister and love to cuddle their own "baby". The doll was a big hit on Christmas when we gave them to the boys. They carried them around, put them in a cart to take them for a ride and seemed to enjoy playing with them. They are just beginning "imaginative play". These dolls are good additions to their toy collection.

Want Corolle Calin Laughing Bright - 12" Bald Baby with Blue Eyes Discount?

Corolle dolls in general are of higher quality than other baby dolls -they smell and look better, and are well-made. My toddler loves this doll and calls her "Lola."

No comments:

Post a Comment