Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Diaper Duck Travel Buddy w/ 24 Scented Bags

Diaper Duck Travel Buddy w/ 24 Scented BagsThese are much better than just tossing a dirty diaper into a plastic grocery bag and then tossing it into a friend's trash can. The plastic grocery bag always leaked the unnaturally awful stench of whatever gross nastiness came out of my daughter. This masks the odor. Do your friends a favor, buy one of these.

I had this in my bag for a while then took it out because it takes up too much space. The duck part is cute however completely unnecessary. A hook or a velcro/snap strap you could hook to your bag would be more useful.

It does keep the bags tidy. If you are going to use these rolled bags I recommend getting a holder for them.

The bags that came with the duck were scented and large enough to put soiled cloths in as well. They definitely kept the smell in, so if you found yourself traveling with a yuckie diaper in tow you won't offend anyone.

Buy Diaper Duck Travel Buddy w/ 24 Scented Bags Now

I received the diaper duck from a friend who was a mother of three and she told me that she would travel no where w/o this in her bag. I was skeptical but after having used it for the last nine months I have to agree. I have put some pungent diapers in these bags and the odor is gone completely. If there is not a trash can around I dump the bag into my diaper bag and forget it is even there. I daily clean out my diaper bag and refill it since we are always on the go and so it gets thrown away but that is just how good the bags are at dispelling the odor. I must say that if I had known about this prior to using my diaper genie then I would have returned it and only used the diaper duck by Munchkin. I have included the link to the refills as I had difficulty locating them on Amazon. When I lived in the States (I am military and AAFES does not sell this item) I purchased it at Target but now I have to order from Amazon as Target.com does not have them available for purchase. Diaper Duck Scented Bag Refills 36pk

Read Best Reviews of Diaper Duck Travel Buddy w/ 24 Scented Bags Here

Necessary equipment when you are out and about and need to change baby! Diaper duck keeps bags handy (& from creating havoc in your diaper bag) so you can quickly close away messy changes. Now I give this and refills at every baby shower.

Want Diaper Duck Travel Buddy w/ 24 Scented Bags Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment