Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Chime Ball Elephant

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Chime Ball ElephantNice soft chime and great for our 4 month old to grab and wrestle with. Nice amount of sounds without being too loud in baby's ear and plenty of surfaces to chew and feel.

It's cute and all, but, sadly it doesn't make enough sound to capture my baby's attention..

You have to rattle it to make it chime loud.. Rolling it around just doesn't do it..

Buy Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Chime Ball Elephant Now

This is a simple toy, it only makes a tinkling bell noise and the ears crinkle. I get tired of all of the noise from some of the toys and in truth I don't think my son needs everything to make elaborate noises. My baby enjoys playing with it and chewing on the ears and feet. It also rolls well, like a ball. It isn't his favorite toy but he enjoys it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Chime Ball Elephant Here

It is the cutest thing! My daughter loves it and it is easy for her to handle. She isn't crawling yet but when it rolls away, my daughter wants to go get it. Looks like it will be a great crawling toy.

Want Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Chime Ball Elephant Discount?

I purchased this chime elephant ball as a gift for a friend whose nursery theme is elephants. It is such an adorable, plush little fellow! And the chime sound is so nice to listen to.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment