Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Woody Classic Infant

Quality Infant Woody Costume - Babymy baby looked so cute in this as his first Halloween costume with his big bro as Buzz Light Year. it almost didn't fit as it seems too small for its 12 month size with my baby only 5 months and even average in size. ADVICE:just get at least 1 whole year size bigger of your kid's size.

I ordered this outfit for my son who was 14 months on Halloween so I ordered him the size 12-18 months. He's on the smaller side being on 25% in height and weight. The pants were so short on him they looked like capris. The hat that they have shown in the pic is NOT the hat that you will get. I specifically got online and ordered it because I didn't like the look of the soft cloth had. Yeah, well that's what they shipped me even though the picture shows the hard hat.

Also, the shoe covers are BOOTIES. They fit over the shoe rather than having the straps on the bottom of shoe. I got them pulled up on his shoes enough to cover them but imagine how it looked with the capri looking pants and the shoe covers that didn't barely cover the top of the shoe. Also, he couldn't walk on our tile or our hardwood floor because there was cloth on the bottom of the shoe! I made it work by putting a pair of dark blue pants on underneath his outfit so that they would at least come down to the boot but if I had, had enough time to replace the outfit then I would have. It took them a week to even ship the order out to me. I ordered this one and my older sons outfit on the same day. I had my older sons within 3 days and it took 2 weeks to get this one in. Overall bad experience and WILL NOT be ordering from this "person" again.

Buy Woody Classic Infant Now

It was a hit. Well made materials took a beating from my 1 year old nephew's 1st Halloween and kept on treat or treating.

Read Best Reviews of Woody Classic Infant Here

No comments:

Post a Comment