Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fisher-Price Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tummy Pooh

Fisher-Price Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tummy PoohThe focus of this video review is on exhibiting the actual toy and its features, rather than my opinion (other than my five star rating is my opinion that this is WAY too cute for a grownup to like as much as I did). I'm not sure about the sound level in the video, but you should be able to hear Pooh sing his "My Tummy and Me!" song. Hopefully, you will find it useful to see the toy in action, rather than just a verbal recounting of its features.

Pooh is about 12 inches tall, when sitting. He stays vertical pretty easily, even when moving around. You can feel the hardness underneath the plush covering, but this isn't a true plush toy in the first place. This Pooh has a limited array of phrases, noises, and behaviors. Thus, it is well suited for the age for which it is designated (18 months and up). This is no Teddy Ruxpin toy. If you like Pooh, you'll probably like this. If you don't like Pooh, you're probably not reading this in the first place. TTFN. Ta ta for now.

The test subject here is my little 2-year-old granddaughter. This toy looked so cute, and like it would be right up her alley. She hasn't really tuned into Pooh yet, being more into Special Agent Oso and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, with a dab of Yo-Gabba and Ni-Hao Kai-Lan. But there's a really strong resemblance to Oso, so I figured "what the heck?"

Well, she loves it. It's plush; it's cute, it talks and sings. What more could you ask for?

Very sturdily made, as far as I can tell. Soft, cuddly and huggable. A good-sized product, perfect for my munchkin. The product picture is a very accurate representation.

Good value for the money. This toy should last for years, though I'm sure she'll tire of it before then. But then it will be passed on to someone else; either a future sib, or someone else with a small child.

I think this toy would be fun for little kids of either sex, too.

Well done, Fisher-Price.

Buy Fisher-Price Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tummy Pooh Now

We saw this in the store and it was on try me mode. I thought it was so cute and my soon-to-be one year old loved it. I was lamenting to my older kids that it didn't do a little more (didn't realize it was only on try me). but we got it anyway. We gave it to her for her first birthday and she lit up when she saw it again. Then when we got it out of the box we realized it said more and was more interactive than we thought. His tummy rumbles and he asks for his honey pot and when you put it on his nose (not his mouth) he wiggles his nose around as if trying to get it out. then he thanks you. The song is very cute and he rocks back and forth when he sings. Oh, he asks for a hug, too. Very cute for the kid to learn to "take care of" pooh by feeding him and giving hugs. It is very well made, too. great quality... soft material... doesn't feel hard and robotic, either.

I think the box says 18 months and up, but I really think 12 months and up would be more accurate. also, my other three kids (3, 6, and 9) get a big kick out of pooh, too. me too!

coming back to edit...

my daughter got this for her first birthday and she is now 17 months old. five months later, this is still one of the favorite toys. she plays with it almost daily. she never gets tired of pooh... she hugs him and feeds him. so cute. it doesn't occupy her for hours, but I love that she goes to him nearly every day. she loves the song and loves that he moves. the price currently on amazon is amazingly good!!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tummy Pooh Here

I reviewed this once before and it got posted as the kid's review above. Not sure why but It did so here goes again. We really like Winnie the Pooh around here so when I saw this I thought it looked cute. When the package arrived my daughter opened it and tried it out right away. Pooh is cute when he wiggles his nose and sings. When you put the honey pot up to his nose he does the same thing. I see this as a toy that a child would really like for a day or two but grow quite bored with after that. I plan on making it a "once in a while toy" that is taken out occasionally so that the novelty doesn't wear off. I personally think that they are stretching the educational aspect of the toy. It does hae a slight educational benefit but not as much as they lead you to believe.

Want Fisher-Price Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tummy Pooh Discount?



If you watch the video, my seven year old daughter obviously loves this stuffed bear. I think it is cute too, but I also think it could have been better. Of the two dances it does, one is good and the other is half-hearted. While it is neat that it sways back and forth and wiggles it's ears and nose, I can't help but think they could have done a lot more. A different song or a few more unique dances wouldn't have been too hard to program into this Pooh doll. Anyway, watch the video and judge for yourself.

Kyra gives it a 5 and I give it a 3.5.

~ Kort

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment