Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Maple Teethers - Singles

Maple Teethers - SinglesMy 7.5 month old son loves this teether. He hasn't liked any of the water filled ones I have bought. He prefers to chew on board books so I thought hey, this might work. Since it's wood you don't have to worry about plastic chemicals. Great! Highly recommend.

My six month old son likes this teether quite a bit. We got it for him at about 4 months, even though he isn't truely teathing yet. Nice wood, no splinters, paint or other such worry. He does sometimes hit himself in the head with it when he is holding it and flailing his arms arounds, a habit that started at 5 months.

Buy Maple Teethers - Singles Now

I wish my baby liked this ring, because I like the idea of an all-natural teether. He chewed on it a few times, then lost interest. I will try again later.

Read Best Reviews of Maple Teethers - Singles Here

No comments:

Post a Comment