Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gund 16" Curious George Plush Figure

Gund 16' Curious George Plush FigureGund never makes a bad stuffed toy! I have been buying this brand for 24 years! Now I have one for the next generation and he loves his curious George ! Great craftsmen ship and quality

My daughter loves watching episodes of curious george.I debated between this gund curious george and the russ berrie plush curious george. They are all expensive for a stuffed animal, but this one was cheaper, so that's what I bought. This george is very soft and a great size, and my daughter loves him and recognizes him as her "cu jo". I was a bit surprised at how large his head seems for his body once I saw it in real life, rather disproportionate. Maybe the Russ Berrie version would have been better? I wish there was a version that looked more like the curious george on tv.

Buy Gund 16" Curious George Plush Figure Now

When I saw the brand name Gund I knew it would be a well made stuff animal. 16 inches is a great size for our 2 year old. He is super soft and huggable.

Read Best Reviews of Gund 16" Curious George Plush Figure Here

I am so happy with this purchase!!! My son and I both love curious george although I never watched curious George until my son got into it. That monkey explores and is just as curious as George is on television. What a huge hit this was with my son! Great birthday gift & such a sweet soft little best friend for my sweet little curious George loving monkey.

Want Gund 16" Curious George Plush Figure Discount?

This Gund is a quality item. Such a cute little guy. It appears that this will be a durable toy.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment