Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The World of Eric Carle: Developmental Ladybug by Kids Preferred

The World of Eric Carle: Developmental Ladybug by Kids PreferredHi, I recently received a gift at a baby shower for my daughter. the gift was one of your company toys, a lady bug hang toy. in one of the lady bugs hands is a sun with shapes on it. I was checking all her toys under a black light and noticed a chemical was wiping off of it on to my hands. when not under black light there is nothing, but under black light it leaves a highlighter color on my skin. after about 25 min me and my mom both started itching where it was left. I would like to know what this chemical is, for the fact that its for a baby and baby's chew and touch things. its not ok for an invisible irritant to be present on baby toys.

I thought people should know.

My daughter enjoys this toy. She is 6 months and it is eye-catching. It rattles and she likes to teeth on the various parts hanging off the feet. It does kind of look like a spider, but not so much that it's gross or anything.

Buy The World of Eric Carle: Developmental Ladybug by Kids Preferred Now

Bought this for baby as a newborn only because it was under 4 dollars and saw that it was priced 15 dollars at Meijer! He loved the mirror and colors as a newborn. When hanging, the legs dangle around the mirror on the belly and he seemed fascinated by them! Grabbing at them was great for his hand eye coordination! After a few months he loved the crinkle and squeaky noises. Now at 6 months he's teething and just can't get enough of the rings! We take this toy everywhere and it is an essential on the car seat or stroller! The clip is formed perfectly to attach to things or for baby's grip to swing around. I knew it was cute but it's just crazy how attached he is to this particular toy! I am definitely purchasing more Eric Carle toys for Christmas and probably paying close to full price and I know that it's worth every penny! We also have the star toy and it's a close 2nd runner up favorite. Eric Carle toys have beautiful bright colors and textures as well!

Read Best Reviews of The World of Eric Carle: Developmental Ladybug by Kids Preferred Here

Easy for baby to grab, lots of bright color, and various items to attract baby's interest. Every baby I've seen plays with this toy the most.

Want The World of Eric Carle: Developmental Ladybug by Kids Preferred Discount?

I got this as a gift at my baby shower and we started using it almost right away when our son was born. He is now 4 months old and he really loves his ladybug. As he has gotten older, he continues to discover new things he likes about his ladybug. We take her EVERYWHERE with us. While driving around in the car, we always put her in his lap and he is constantly playing with her and will fall asleep holding onto her. We he can't reach her, he whines until we put her back into arms reach. I would HIGHLY recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment