Tuesday, December 10, 2013

HABA-Fantasy Land Building Blocks

HABA-Fantasy Land Building BlocksI was disappointed to see how skinny these blocks were. I didn't read the description close enough on the measurements. I was just going on the pictures and they seemed thicker. I got them for my 2 year old grandson and he gets frustrated with trying to stack them because they are so skinny and fall over so easily.

I thought that my daughter is too young for this type of blocks (18 months) but she loves stacking the blocks and looking at the beautiful drawings. she gets a kick out of the girl head wen matched with a monkey and loves it when we mix and match.

Buy HABA-Fantasy Land Building Blocks Now

These blocks are wonderful. My 2 year old can be so creative with them. They are so cute too that I know I will keep them for years to come for other kids to play with.

Read Best Reviews of HABA-Fantasy Land Building Blocks Here

I am a big fan of quality European toys and I bought these blocks for my son about a year ago. I like the colors, pictures and they are very unique and very well made. Everybody who comes to our house asks about them. They are very durable and after a year of use they still look like brand new. My son is now two years old and they are his favorite blocks first he liked to just take them out of the box and when he was a little bit older he started to stack them and point to the pictures. Now he is trying to build a "castle". My only complaint is that these blocks come in a paper box and don't have any fabric bag for an easier storage, so after every play I have to put them back into the box. And yes they are not too thick about 0.8 inch but it doesn't mean that you can't have fun and build some great things with your child. It's a great size for their small hands :-)

Want HABA-Fantasy Land Building Blocks Discount?

I know it's expensive but every time I see my daughter put this in her mouth, I'm not running across the room telling her no-no because I know it's perfectly safe. They are big enough that none of the pieces are a choking hazard but small enough for her 7 month old hands to hold. They are not the square cube blocks however. It is 1/3 the depth of the other HABA set I have.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment