Thursday, December 19, 2013

LANCO Natural Rubber Toy, Fish

LANCO Natural Rubber Toy, FishWhen I started seeing all my friend's babies with "Sophie the giraffe" I wondered what was so special. I understood the natural rubber and food grade paint as great for babies, especially since now a days everything is made in China. The fish wasn't cheap but I thought it was neat looking. Well it was worth every penny!! My son loves it, even more then the Sophie I broke down and bought too! He likes that he can squeak it, hold all of it in his hands, and the tail and fins get in all the little teething spots. I highly recommend it as an alternative to other overly popular rubber teething toys.

I was searching desperately for some non-toxic bath toy for our 8 months old, and ended up buying this fish, among some others.

It is much better than I expected, it is big, painted in interesting colors, very light, so it is easy to grab, it squeaks and it has a great rubber texture, that is fun to explore.

Buy LANCO Natural Rubber Toy, Fish Now

This is just aodrable. I love the fact that this was a toy that a child can chew on. Everything is non-toxic and safe and there are no small parts. It was so much smaller than I thought. On the upside, though, it fits perfectly into small hands. So it is perhaps perfectly sized !!!

Read Best Reviews of LANCO Natural Rubber Toy, Fish Here

Sweet, colorful and perfect for teething. Bonus squeak to interest baby. Soft and pliable unlike cheap plastic teether toys.

Would highly recommend.

Want LANCO Natural Rubber Toy, Fish Discount?

Was looking for a soft, but not cloth, product my 8m old could hold and chew on. She loves the soft material and the look of the fish eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment