Monday, December 2, 2013

Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Laurel Lamb, 12 inches

Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Laurel Lamb, 12 inchesWhen each of my kids were born, they all received a Mary Meyer Flip Flop animal. We have the frog, moose, bunny, dog and now the lamb. They are adorable, soft and last (our oldest is 12). Wonderful keepsake!

I bought this lamb a while ago for my baby granddaughter. I just wanted her to have a cozy, cuddly lamb and this one really fits the bill. It has lasted and now is one of her favorite toys that she takes to bed with her most nights. She's almost two years old now and while her mother and I call it "Lamby" she seems to have named it "Mimi." It is just what I wanted and my granddaughter loves it too!

Buy Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Laurel Lamb, 12 inches Now

This lamb has a simple look to him, but is really soft and made of nice quality materials. I love how floppy he is -he is perfect for sleeping with and hugging. I looked around awhile for a nice lamb plush, and this is the best I have found. It's even machine washable which is extremely rare for a stuffed animal. I'm going to buy another Mary Meyer flip flop animal now because this one is so fab and I have recently become obsessed with collecting stuffed animals. You should get one too! Do it! Now.

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Laurel Lamb, 12 inches Here

This adorable lamb is one of three that I bought to decorate a Christmas able...just as cute as can be...

Want Mary Meyer Flip Flops, Laurel Lamb, 12 inches Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment