Monday, December 2, 2013

Tolo Toys First Friends Safari Vehicle

Tolo Toys First Friends Safari VehicleI bought this toy for my 10mth old son and he LOVES it! It's very sturdy and perfectly sized for little hands. It is loud though, which isn't a concern in our case but might bother some people. It lights up and the horn toots, also if you push down on the driver or the button under the driver it will rev up and drive off about 8ft then stop and giggle! Way too cute! It does run on carpet fairly well. The driver is a decent size and his arms, legs, head, and hat all move. My son carries the driver with him just about everywhere.

This little truck seems very well made and the lights, movement, and noise are all a hit with my son. I like that the little person in the truck come sout and is large enough for little hands and too big to be a choking hazzard.

It was a little on the expensive side when I bought it. Otherwise, my only concern is that when the truck is "moving" and gets caught on something or cannot proceed forward that the motor makes a ginding type sound that made my husband comment that it won't last very long. But we will see; we've only had this since Christmas.

Buy Tolo Toys First Friends Safari Vehicle Now

No comments:

Post a Comment