Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Geo Gym Baby Play Forms

My Geo Gym Baby Play FormsPVC is dangerous for children and that is what the cover of the foam pieces are made of. You don't have to listen to me though, do the homework. Cant believe a company that specializes in children and baby products puts this out on the market in todays day and age of cautious parents. Maybe your kid will get cancer later maybe not, I certainly don't want to risk it over a toy. Mind you not all my toys are bpa free but this is a big one and gives off way more gases in a room than a small toy.

The climbing blocks are great, my toddler, 4 and 6 year olds love them. The company was very efficient in processing the order. I live in Canada and received the blocks within a week. The only issue we have had is the red block developed a hole near a seam and we are having trouble getting the repair patch to stick. I have yet to contact the company with this issue but I will. All the other pieces are fine.

Buy My Geo Gym Baby Play Forms Now

No comments:

Post a Comment