Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nuby Click Links, 8 Pack

Nuby Click Links, 8 PackI have a six month old baby boy and I believe you can never have too many links. I use them for everything, attaching toys (or other stuff) to his stroller, to the high chair or simply for him to chew on.

These are thicker than most links we have and the opening is a little big (I've notice my son can separate them easily) so I'm not using these to attach any toys but raher for him to chew on and he loves them, since they are thick, they have textured surface on all sides so they are really good for chewing.

I got this for my 4 month old daughter. I was hoping to be able to attach some of her toys to her stroller with it, but the links have too wide of a gap and everything falls off (even the links themselves). My daughter likes chewing on the links and likes the colors so overall it is a pretty good toy, just wish the gap wasn't so wide.

Buy Nuby Click Links, 8 Pack Now

My daughter is 3 months old and just loves all the colors! She will grab on to the individual links and look at them and sometimes try to put them in her mouth. I've also used them to attach some of her hanging toys to her Fisher Price Play Mat and mobile.

Read Best Reviews of Nuby Click Links, 8 Pack Here

Great multi-use for chewing, playing and attaching toys. Safer plastic too. Baby likes the multitextures and ability not to loose his toys off his carseat.

Want Nuby Click Links, 8 Pack Discount?

My son loves to grab and teeth on these toys! They help his toys stay in the stroller, car seat, and from his activity center!

No comments:

Post a Comment