Thursday, December 5, 2013

Caillou Wind up Bathtime Vehicles

Caillou Wind up Bathtime VehiclesMy son loves Caillou and Gilbert. I bought this for him at Toys R Us, where it is much cheaper!!! My 3 year old and 1 year old both enjoy playing with this in the bathtub. Caillou and Gilbert both separate at the head, and you can switch their heads to make silly characters. It is easy for both of my kids to attach/separate them. They also snap onto the boat. The motor under the boat only works if you have the bathtub very full. I generally only fill the bathtub up with 6 inches of water, and the motor doesn't move the boat very well. I would guess it would work better in a pool or bathtub filled up much higher. We just play with the boat and characters, and leave the motor out of the tub. Overall, both of my sons enjoy this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment