Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sassy Baby's First Books Gift Set

Sassy Baby's First Books Gift SetI love these and so does my daughter but they cost a little too much for only being 3 pages long.

Wonderfull. I have been looking for soft books everywhere and could only find them here. My 5 month old loves flipping through them, and of course sticking them in his mouth. A must have.

Buy Sassy Baby's First Books Gift Set Now

These were cute and great for the teething stage! My kids really had a lot of fun and even now at 2 1/2 years old my daughter still likes to bring them out!

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Baby's First Books Gift Set Here

I ordered this product for my 5 mo. old grandaughter, the books are nice but they should be priced at $9.99, I am very disapointed!

Want Sassy Baby's First Books Gift Set Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment