Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thomas the Train: "Bust My Buffers" Thomas Engine

Thomas the Train: 'Bust My Buffers' Thomas EngineThis was a gift for my grandson's second birthday. He had played with this train in the toy store and was fascinated by it, so we had an idea this would be a hit. At the party, this was the only toy he played with after opening all the other gifts.

This is a great toy. Just the right size for a little guy to play with.Was very happy with how fact I received it.

Buy Thomas the Train: "Bust My Buffers" Thomas Engine Now

Really great size and very durable. Within 5 minutes my son was madly in love with this toy, and I began to hope that the batteries would die quickly. Only has 1 volume level, and it's pretty loud.

Read Best Reviews of Thomas the Train: "Bust My Buffers" Thomas Engine Here

My toddler loves this train! He has several trains, but this one gets the most use. He loves laying down on the floor and pushing it all over the living room. He watches the wheels go round and makes the "choo choo" sound as he pushes it. It just seems to be the perfect size for his hands. He has loved it since he got it when he was 18 months old and he is now 21 months old. A five star toy!

Want Thomas the Train: "Bust My Buffers" Thomas Engine Discount?

Our grandson is crazy about Thomas. He adores this toy. At three years old he can even turn it off and on to save the batteries. This train switches faces and talks. It's really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment