Sunday, December 15, 2013

Zoobies Storytime Pals Clifford the Big Red Dog

Clifford Plush Blanket Plush Toy & Pillow & BlanketThis toy was given to me as a present and I was immediately taken aback by the vibrant red colour of the animal and the plushness of the construction material...As suspected, from as early as 3 mths old, my daughter immediately gravitated towards it! It acts as a cuddle and play toy, a pillow, and if you unzip the belly, you can take the blanket out..Even with the blanket out, because the head and feet are stuffed, the child can still play with the dog, only the belly is deflated so that it can't stand up on it's own. ..The blanket contains many differnet squares of vibrant colour, each with a letter, animal or other playful image on it, making for an amazingly beautiful, ultrasoft blanket which washes without any bleeding of the colours. (so what if ALL the letters aren't displayed on the blanket?? It's a blanket!! The best quality one that I've been able to find on the market too!!) I would recommend this toy to anyone!!

It doesn't make any sense, but the blanket has only 24 letters.... and from the looks of the picture, which show the letter E ... it appears when they trim to sew the edges of the patterned blankets, they cut off the ends which causes some letters to be lost. the one I received has no "E" or letter "O" in it, but the blanket in the picture has E but apparently not F!!!! The alphabet repeats itself, but no where are the other letters. Why would you sell a blanket with missing letters? Why not just make it slightly bigger or make the design a little smaller to fit? As I began to sing the alphabet song...I got stuck at "E" as my toddler was pointing to the letters....when she couldn't find E also. We continued and then... no "O"... the look on her face was so horrible, i didn't know what to say. I just stopped singing the song. How can you teach your children with defective products???? And she LOVED clifford. I wrote to the company to see if there are any blankets with ALL 26 letters. Waiting a response, but not hopeful. Horrible.

Buy Zoobies Storytime Pals Clifford the Big Red Dog Now

I purchased Clifford well in advance to give my granddaughter next Christmas when she's older. I hope she'll love him as much as her mother did when she was younger. I plan to add some Cifford story books to the gift.

Read Best Reviews of Zoobies Storytime Pals Clifford the Big Red Dog Here

No comments:

Post a Comment