Thursday, January 16, 2014

Alex Jr. Learn to Crawl Tunnel Toy

Alex Jr. Learn to Crawl Tunnel ToyA little pricey, but fun for those reluctant crawlers who have always slept on their backs and aren't thrilled with "tummy time." The clear roof area allows them to look up and lets light in, so it's not a long dark tunnel like those for older kids. Someone/something intriguing needs to be on the other side so baby will want to crawl through. Included mat for the floor allows child to get traction and is easy on the knees. Wonderful item for mommy and tot playgroups. Not a necessity, but fun for an activity toy.

I bought this for my son's 1st birthday because he loves to crawl through/under/around things and all of the tent/tunnel things claim they are not for children under 3 due to small parts. I also decided on this because our space is limited and it seemed smaller.

It's a super cute tunnel. Very durable. He played with it for about 2 days. Loved the mirror I think the best. My 1 yr old is a bigger 1 yr old and it was really just a too late toy. That's my fault. I think I could have gotten this when he was 8 or 9 months and he would have had a ball.

So, assuming your child is at least 6 months and less than I'd say 11 months, they'll more than likely love it!

Buy Alex Jr. Learn to Crawl Tunnel Toy Now

No comments:

Post a Comment