Thursday, January 16, 2014

Megcos Interactive Steering Wheel, Car Keys & Alarm Set -Affordable Gift for your Little One! Item

Megcos Interactive Steering Wheel, Car Keys & Alarm Set -Affordable Gift for your Little One! Item #LMID-1122Both my 2 and 4 year old like this toy. They don't love it but it provides a bit of entertainment. It is quite loud but doesn't bother me too much. Is actually really durable. It has been thrown around the car and the toy box a lot and is still going strong. That's cool.

The remote was more of an attraction for my 1 year old than the steering wheel. I would purchase a steering wheel toy that is attached to a 'dashboard'....this is just a free floating steering wheel that rolls away when my son tries to grab it.

Buy Megcos Interactive Steering Wheel, Car Keys & Alarm Set -Affordable Gift for your Little One! Item Now

I bought this for my 4 month-old twins after the OT brought over a similar toy. They love itthe buttons are easy to push and they get immediate feedback. My 3.5 year old loves it too. My only complaint is that it is incredibly loudtoo loud, really. I had to cover the speaker with a piece of duct tape to mute it a bit.

Read Best Reviews of Megcos Interactive Steering Wheel, Car Keys & Alarm Set -Affordable Gift for your Little One! Item Here

The Megcos toy car keys are excellent for children who want to copy mum or dad, but I found that I can't buy them in Australia and you need to know someone in America to send them to first as Amazon can't send this item to Australia directly.

Want Megcos Interactive Steering Wheel, Car Keys & Alarm Set -Affordable Gift for your Little One! Item Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment